What information do we collect?
- We may ask for information from you, when you sign up for an account, place a purchase, engage in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or use another site function.
- We might need information from you when you place a purchase or register, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card details. However, you are welcome to browse our website anonymously.
- In order to complete the present transaction, we also gather data about the receivers of gifts. We don't utilise the data we get about gift recipients for advertising.
- We use "cookies," like many other websites, to improve your experience and compile data on visitors to our websites. For more on cookies and how we use them, please see the part below under "Do we use "cookies"?"
How do we use your information?
We may make the following uses of the data we get from you when you register, make a purchase, participate in a campaign or contest, answer a survey or marketing email, browse the website, or use particular other site features:
- Allowing us to bring the kinds of information and product options that you are most interested in, and to customise your experience on the site.
- This enable us to more effectively handle your customer service inquiries.
- To complete your purchases swiftly.
- To manage a campaign, survey, contest, or other website element.
- We may contact you from time to time by email if you have chosen to receive our email newsletter. Please see the section below under "How can you opt-out, erase, or alter information you have submitted to us?" if you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us. You won't get these emails if you haven't chosen to receive email newsletters. Visitors will have the option of choosing whether they want to be included to our email list and get emails from us when they join or take part in other site features like marketing campaigns and "members-only" material.
How do we protect visitor information?
To keep the confidentiality of your personal information, we employ a number of security measures. Only a small group of people with specific access permissions to these systems and who have agreed to keep the information secret are able to access the guarded networks where your personal information is kept. We provide you with the option of using a secure server when you place orders or access your personal information. All sensitive or credit information you provide is encrypted and sent through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our databases, where it is only accessible in the ways described above.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes. If you allow it, a website or its service provider may upload a little file known as a cookie to your computer's hard disc. Cookies let the website's or service provider's systems identify your browser and collect and remember specific information. For instance, cookies assist us in processing and remembering the products in our shopping basket. They also assist us in better understanding your preferences based on past or present site activity, allowing us to provide you better services. In order to provide better site experiences and features in the future, we also employ cookies to aid in the collection of aggregate data on site traffic and user activity.
To help us better understand our website users, we could enter into contracts with third-party service providers. The information gathered on our behalf may only be used by these service providers to support and enhance our business operations.
You have the option to either turn off all cookies or have your computer alert you each time one is sent. You may accomplish this by adjusting the options in your browser (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer). Because each browser is a little bit different, check the Help menu to find out how to properly edit your cookies. You won't have access to many features that improve your site experience if you disable cookies, and some of our services won't work correctly.
However, by getting in touch with customer care, you may still place orders over the phone.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Except as set forth below, we never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information without first giving you notice. Vape702us.com is not considered to be one of the "outside parties." It also excludes our website hosting partners and other third parties who help us run our business, operate our website, or provide services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information private. We may also disclose your information if we determine that doing so is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to defend the rights, property, or safety of other people.
However, visitor data that cannot be used to identify an individual may still be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify the information you have provided to us?
Please let us know if you would want to change your email subscriptions by changing your choices in the "My Account" section. Please be aware that depending on how quickly emails are produced, you could get any that are already in production.
Log into the "My Account" area of our website and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and payment information to completely remove all of your online account information from our database. Please be aware that we may preserve records of certain sales transactions in order to service those transactions and for record-keeping purposes.
We may use third-party links on our site in an effort to give you more value. These websites that are linked to have their own independent privacy policies. As a result, we are not accountable or responsible for the actions or content of any connected websites. However, we endeavour to maintain the integrity of our website and appreciate any criticism regarding the connected sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We appreciate your privacy-related inquiries, suggestions, and worries. Please give us any and all comments you may have on privacy or any other topic.
Online Policy Only
This online privacy statement only relates to data that we collect online; it does not apply to data that we collect offline.
Terms and Conditions
Visit our Terms and Conditions section to learn more about how our website's use is subject to disclaimers and liability limits.
You accept our privacy statement by using our website.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
You have rights about how your data or personal information is handled thanks to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). According to the law, Californians have the option to refuse the "selling" of their personal information to outside parties. The CCPA defines "selling" as the acquisition of data for the purpose of producing communications, including advertising. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.